The rock formations all around the Amanoi Resort and Nui Chua National Park are so unbelievable that you would assume they were placed here by hand. I noticed this particular cove and rock formation while scouting for shots mid afternoon and just knew I had to make the hike back for sunrise. There was quite a bit of wind on this morning but out of nowhere I was gifted a few minutes of absolute calm. As the water began to rest all the bubbles came to the surface and gave me a perfect reflection against the morning sky.
You have to take things in life step by step and with enough patience and determination you will be rewarded.
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 22.25x16.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x31" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x32" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 63x43" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 64x44" (2" moulding)
- M - 1"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x24"; Paper size 38x26"
- XL - Image size 56x36"; Paper size 58x38"
- M - 18x12" 1" depth;
- L - 36x24" 1.5" depth;
- XL - 56x36" 1.5" depth