Right place, right time. This school of fish gave way in an almost perfect circle to this Black Tip Reef Shark just as the photo was being captured. While the landscapes of Bora Bora are breathtaking, the aquatic and wildlife of the island can be just as awe-inspiring. Especially when everything falls into place at just the right moment, creating a once in a lifetime memory.
Limited Edition 150
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 22.25x16.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x31" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x32" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 62.75x42.75" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 64.75x43.75" (2" moulding)
- M - 1.25"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x24"; Paper size 38x26"
- XL - Image size 56x36"; Paper size 58x38"
Having already purchased a large format print from John’s St Regis Bora Bora Gallery, when I saw this particular print I knew it would amazing on the wall. I wasn’t wrong. The clarity and color combined with the one of a kind composition makes for a great image for the home or office.