Take a moment to look deeper into this stunning view of Bora Bora. The brilliant divide of blue waters created by the fault line below. The incredible vastness of the lagoon. The brilliant contrast of green and blue. All of these and more tell the story of the island paradise that is Bora Bora. Off in the distance you will see InterContinental Bora Bora, Le Meridien, and the St Regis Bora Bora resorts. Te Parataito translates to "Island Paradise".
Limited Edition 150
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 22.25x14.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x27" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x28" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 63x40" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 65x42" (2" moulding)
- M - 1.25"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x20"; Paper size 38x22"
- XL - Image size 56x33"; Paper size 58x35"