Le Lagon Bleu
A lagoon inside a lagoon. The Blue Lagoon is an hour boat ride from the main resorts on the island of Rangiroa. The main lagoon of Rangiroa is the second largest in the world behind the New Caledonia lagoon. It's so large that you cannot see the other side.
I've been searching for a palm tree over the water for some time now and when I found this location I immediately knew it was going to be a print. Not only did I have perfect light casting a palm shadow on the water, but I had the sandbar leading you out to the amazing clear lagoon water.
Limited Edition 150
- M - White/Black - 22.25x16.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x31" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x32" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 62.75x42.75" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 64.75x43.75" (2" moulding)
- M - 1.25"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x24"; Paper size 38x26"
- XL - Image size 56x36"; Paper size 58x38"