Tape Moana in Tahitian means "beginning of the deep blue". On the ocean side of the resort by the helipad you'll notice a point where the waves crest with a vibrant blue color then fall off into the deep blue of the ocean. I've always loved this side of the resort and wanted to showcase just how incredibly blue the ocean waters surrounding Bora Bora are.
Limited Edition 150
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 22.25x16.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x31" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x32" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 63x43" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 64x44" (2" moulding)
- M - 1"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x24"; Paper size 38x26"
- XL - Image size 56x36"; Paper size 58x38"
The colors in this print are breathtaking! Absolutely gorgeous piece that pops on a wall you won’t be disappointed! Go big or go home on this one!!