“Tamaru” is Tahitian for “relaxation.” Experience the Tamaru unique to Bora Bora every day through this serene snapshot. Imagine the walk down the beach; The warm sand under your feet with each step of your journey to the inviting waters of the lagoon, ultimately leading you to this iconic hammock. A perfect way to celebrate the beautiful word…Tamaru.
Limited Edition 150
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 22.25x14.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x27" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x28" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 63x40" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 65x42" (2" moulding)
- M - 1.25"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x20"; Paper size 38x22"
- XL - Image size 56x33"; Paper size 58x35"
This piece is wonderful and it will be cherished for decades to come. It is even more beautiful and vibrant than I imaged it would be in person. John's assistance was second to none. Due to circumstances out of his control, he thoughtfully and diligently did everything imaginable to ensure that it arrived on time for a special anniversary - during a pandemic no less. In short, this was the best start to finish customer service experience that I have ever experienced. Thank you, John.