Fenua translates to land and Parataito means paradise. A fitting name to represent a place where the beauty of the stars truly meet paradise on Earth. In order to see the milky way so vividly the camera shutter was open for 20 seconds, but the entire shot took over 6 hours to capture from the main dock.
Pronunciation: fen-ooh-ah par-a-tie-eat-oh
Limited Edition 150
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 22.25x16.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x31" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x32" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 62.75x42.75" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 64.75x43.75" (2" moulding)
- M - 1.25"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x24"; Paper size 38x26"
- XL - Image size 56x36"; Paper size 58x38"
We recently returned from a most memorable family vacation Bora Bora. Each evening we would sit on our terrace and enjoy the spectacular beauty of sky, mountain and the lagoon subtly framed with the soft lights of the resort . John has captured these memories and elevated it with his magnificent depiction of the Milky Way. The photo arrived meticulously packaged and protected. Every detail is crisp and wonderful. It will be a Christmas surprise for my family and a treasure for years to come!
After spending our 10 year anniversary at the resort and visiting the onsite galleria, I couldn't stop thinking about the incredible images and prints. John has captured many amazing pictures of this beautiful island. This particular one brings back memories every night sitting on the Lagoon deck admiring the sunset. The colors and clarity of the print bring your mind right back! I decided to purchase this print 5 months after our trip for my wife's birthday. Truly amazing!
After admiring this print often while on our honeymoon last year, I’m so glad that I finally purchased this as an anniversary gift! I did my best to take pictures while I was there, but I wished that I could capture the beauty of the Milky Way that we gazed at nightly from our bungalow. John Kincaid did an incredible job at exactly this, in this stunning print that brings me right back to those gorgeous nights. The print looks even more beautiful than I remember, and I’m so glad that I’ll have this on my wall forever.