Ua Hau in Tahitian means "Serenity". Being able to stay over the water and walk out to the sun deck with a view of beautiful Mt Otemanu .. this is truly a serene moment. While dinner at Lagoon Restaurant is one of the better spots to watch the sunset, I personally feel the intimacy and quiet on your own private balcony is the perfect spot. Just after the sun dips behind the mountain you start to get the dramatic changes in sky color bringing out the purples and really showcasing the vivid blue waters.
Limited Edition 150
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 22.25x16.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x31" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x32" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 63x43" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 64x44" (2" moulding)
- M - 1"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x24"; Paper size 38x26"
- XL - Image size 56x36"; Paper size 58x38"