This location is one of my favorite spots in Bora Bora. Standing here you can see the water flowing from the ocean into the calm lagoon and you can see the beginnings of that "vibrant blue" in the rocks just in front of you. This was taken at sunrise with the sun at my back and the sky and water came alive when the sun reached that perfect point in the sky. Réveiller means "awakening".
Limited Edition 150
Framed- Hand-made Italian moulding
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking - Museum Upgrade
- L & XL - Tru Vue Conservation Clear® Acrylic. Blocks up to 99% of UV rays for ultimate protection. L Museum Upgrade, XL Museum Upgrade
- M - White/Black - 23x18.5" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x34" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x35
- " (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 54.75x43.75" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 55.75x43.75" (2" moulding)
- M - 1.25"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x27"; Paper size 38x29"
- XL - Image size 48x36"; Paper size 50x38"