Ra’i means sky and Tuatini is related to the expanse of the universe. The words combined mean “The Universe, with thousands of variations of blue”. From the moment you land at the Bora Bora airport through the boat shuttle to the resort it’s like you’re living in a dream. It’s not until you take that first step out on to your overwater villa balcony that you realize you’ve finally made it to paradise.
Pronunciation: rah-ee too-a-tee-nee
Limited Edition 150
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 22.25x14.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x27" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x28" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 63x40" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 65x42" (2" moulding)
- M - 1"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x10"; Paper size 19x11"
- L - Image size 36x20"; Paper size 38x22"
- XL - Image size 56x33"; Paper size 58x35"
First piece I bought from John and it wasn’t my last. Picture is absolutely perfect and is a great reminder of our stay in Bora Bora. You will not be disappointed with anything from Kincaid galleries! Picture arrived in a short amount of time beautifully packaged with hanging instructions and we had it up in no time!
I wish I had seen the gallery at the hotel, but I found Kincaid Galleries on Instagram before we went to Bora Bora. I was following him and his gorgeous work and then come to find out I could buy his work! We actually purchased 3 and when they arrived in the mail, we were over the moon. His work is stunning and the pictures captured the image and feel of Bora Bora so I see it now and "re-experience" that every day. Highly recommend, excellent quality and perfect packing to ensure arrival in excellent condition. Treat yourself!