The Lagoonarium at sunset is easily one of my favorite places to photograph on the property. The area is protected on all sides from trees so the water is often like glass giving you a perfect reflection of the sky.
Mirage was borrowed into English at the dawn of the 19th century from the French verb mirer which means "to look at". This also gave us the word mirror. Mirer, in turn, derives from Latin mirari which means "to wonder at".
Limited Edition 150
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 23x18.5" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x34" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x35
- " (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 54.75x43.75" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 55.75x43.75" (2" moulding)
- M - 1.25"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x27"; Paper size 38x29"
- XL - Image size 48x36"; Paper size 50x38"