Visitors of Bora Bora can’t help but “fall in love” with their first view of Bora Bora. This aerial perspective was captured from an Air Tahiti Nui Helicopter and highlights the emerald green vegetation and sapphire blue waters of
Bora Bora. After appreciating the heart-shaped appearance of the island from this angle, one might also notice the bluffs lining the outside of the island through its crystal waters. These bluffs and canyons tell the story of the island’s journey from beneath the depths millions of years ago to where it is today.
Limited Edition 150.
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 22.25x14.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x27" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x28" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 63x40" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 65x42" (2" moulding)
- M - 1.25"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x20"; Paper size 38x22"
- XL - Image size 56x33"; Paper size 58x35"
We received our framed photographs this week and we couldn’t be happier. Fast shipping and beautifully framed. Couldn’t capture the beauty of Bora Bora better! Thank you!
Ordered a beautiful picture and it arrived quickly and very well packaged. Very high quality print and professionally framed in a high quality frame. Everything you hope you will get when you place an order online. Great service and a really wonderful addition to out home.