The geographic features of Bora Bora are diverse and each tells a story in its own right. Few are so beautiful as the shelf lines drawn under the beautiful waters surrounding the island. The shelf lines are best characterized by the contrasting colors of the waters under which they lie, showing a change in elevation. This aerial perspective shows one of the island’s more drastic shelf line contrasts of crystal blue and sapphire blue waters leading up to Mt. Oternanu.
Limited Edition 150
- M - White/Black - 22.25x16.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x31" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x32" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 62.75x42.75" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 64.75x43.75" (2" moulding)
- M - 1.25"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x24"; Paper size 38x26"
- XL - Image size 56x36"; Paper size 58x38"