This location is one of my favorite spots in Bora Bora. Standing here you can see the water flowing from the ocean into the calm lagoon and you can see the beginnings of that "vibrant blue" in the rocks just in front of you. This was taken at sunrise with the sun at my back and the sky and water came alive when the sun reached that perfect point in the sky. Réveiller means "awakening".
Limited Edition 150
- M - Standard Acrylic with 66% UV blocking
- L & XL - Museum Acrylic/Glass with 99% UV blocking and enhanced reflection control.
- M - White/Black - 23x18.5" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x34" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x35
- " (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 61x43" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 62x44" (2" moulding)
- M - 1"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x13.5"; Paper size 19x14.5"
- L - Image size 36x27"; Paper size 38x29"
- XL - Image size 54x36"; Paper size 56x38"