There isn’t a time of day where the Lagoonarium isn’t one of the most beautiful and peaceful places on Earth but if you time it just right at sunset you’re able to capture the landscape in a perfect reflection against the sky in the Lagoon waters. From countless weddings to a feature film, this spot holds a special meaning to a lot of people, in fact this is where I had my own wedding photos taken.
Limited Edition 150
- M - White/Black - 22.25x16.25" (1" moulding)
- L - White/Black - 43x31" (1.5" moulding)
- L - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 44x32" (2" moulding)
- XL - White/Black - 62.75x42.75" (1.5" moulding)
- XL - Cigar Leaf/Dark Ash - 64.75x43.75" (2" moulding)
- M - 1.25"
- L - 1.5"
- XL - 1.5"
- M - Image size: 18x12"; Paper size 19x13"
- L - Image size 36x24"; Paper size 38x26"
- XL - Image size 56x36"; Paper size 58x38"
This is one of two prints that I bought 5 months after our 10 year anniversary trip. There are so many picture perfect sites at the resort. I had to have one of the view from the Lagoon restaurant, in addition to this one from the Spa Lagoon. Every time I look at this one, it reminds me admiring the mountain view after snorkeling in the lagoon!
Sunset Lagoon captured my entire Bora Bora experience in one shot. This was my favorite spot while staying at the St. Regis. It is truly a reminder of Gods work. Kincaid Galleries service and quality of work far exceeded my expectations. The print came in just as described. I would recommend this artist to everyone.